Ready to travel? Webinars can get you prepared
IU staff are dusting off their suitcases and gearing up for a return to normal travel procedures on IU business trips after over a year of COVID-19-related travel cancellations and moratoria.
Office of the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer training and communications specialist Juliet Roberts led over 1,600 IU users through 11 bite-sized training offerings, breaking down travel policy and procedures into manageable, 30- to 40-minute topics this summer.
The topics covered were:
- Language of Chrome River.
- Trip Pre-Approval: Know Before You Go.
- Booking Trips Online With Egencia.
- Prepaid Travel Reconciliation in Chrome River.
- All About Per Diem.
- Renting a Car at IU.
- Booking Trips With Personal Funds.
- Reimbursement Round-Trip.
- Nonemployee Travel 101.
- Travel Document Approver 101.
- Smooth Operations: Approver Setup.
Those who missed the live sessions can access captioned and chaptered recordings on training team’s What We Offer page, under “Travel.” The slides from each class can be found on the Training Materials page.
If you anticipate traveling on IU business, the Office of the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Training team strongly encourages you to review these detailed resources.