Testing, vaccine clinic Jan. 5 to 8 on Bloomington campus
In coordination with the Indiana Department of Health, IU Bloomington will host a mobile COVID-19 testing and vaccination clinic this week at 800 N. Indiana Ave. The clinic is open to anyone in the community.
Jan. 5 to 8
- When: Noon to 8 p.m.
- Where: 800 N. Indiana Ave., between 11th and 12th streets.
- What: COVID-19 testing (PCR, rapid tests*); COVID-19 vaccines and boosters (Pfizer, Moderna)
- Who: Open to anyone in the community. You do not have to be an IU student, faculty or staff to use this clinic.
- Parking: available at 800 N. Indiana Ave or in the lot at 12th and Fess. IU permit is not required to park in either location for this clinic.
Appointments are preferred. To schedule:
- Testing appointments: Click “Mobile sites,” then “Monroe.” This site is listed as “MVU IU Folklore and Ethnomusicology Building TEST.”
- Vaccine/booster appointments: Click “Mobile sites,” then “Monroe.” This site is listed as “MVU IU Folklore and Ethnomusicology Building VAX.”
* Due to a nationwide shortage of testing supplies, the Indiana Department of Health announced earlier this week that rapid tests at state and local health department testing sites, such as this one, will only be available to:
- Individuals 18 and younger (symptomatic or asymptomatic)
- Individuals 50 and older with COVID-19 symptoms
Amanda Roach is a senior communications consultant in the Office of the Vice President for Communications and Marketing.