Spring break hours for on-campus COVID-19 testing
With no classes the week of spring break, March 14 to 18, the on-campus COVID-19 testing options will change:
Required COVID Check testing
- There will be no required COVID Check testing the week of March 14.
Voluntary asymptomatic testing
- There will be no voluntary asymptomatic testing on any campus the week of March 14.
- If you need an asymptomatic test during this time, community testing sites are available throughout Indiana, and at-home test kits are available at pharmacy retailers.
- IU Bloomington: Drop-off testing will be available at the Student Health Center location only. Limited symptomatic testing will be available the week of March 14 for students through appointments at the Student Health Center.
- IUPUI: Limited symptomatic testing will be available for students the week of March 14 through appointments at the Campus Center Student Health Clinic. Call 317-274-2274 to make an appointment.
- Regionals: Symptomatic testing will not be available on campus the week of March 14.
- If you need a symptomatic test during this time, call your primary care provider, visit one of the community testing sites available throughout Indiana, or use an at-home test from a pharmacy retailer.
All testing options will resume as normal on March 21, 2022.
Amanda Roach is a senior communications consultant in the Office of the Vice President for Communications and Marketing.