Learn and grow: A summer school for you
Make this the summer of you. Refocus on yourself, learn new skills and dive into professional development with free learning resources.
IU Human Resources offers resources to help you keep growing, including free virtual workshops open to all IU employees and timely LinkedIn Learning courses available to all staff, faculty and students.
Learn more about these online development workshops using the links below, or view all events available through IU HR. All times are Eastern Daylight Time.
- Dealing with Difficult People: 1 to 2 p.m. June 14.
- Getting Fluxxy: Thriving in the Midst of Continuous Change: 1 to 3 p.m. June 16.
- Building a Resilient Team Amid Uncertainty: Addressing Anxiety at Work: 1 to 4 p.m. June 30 and July 21.
- Time Management: 1 to 2 p.m. July 12.
- Performance at IU: The Power of Setting Role Expectations: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. July 20.
- Trust and Inspire: A Book Discussion: 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. July 22.
Get a rapid boost with LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning is available to all IU faculty, staff and students 24/7. Access over 15,000 online courses and videos to support your growth; IU Login required. Some timely topics include: