Tudor Room brunch is back
By IU Bloomington Today
August 24, 2022
The Tudor Room inside the IMU on the IU Bloomington campus will be open six days a week this semester, and it has also re-started its Sunday brunch.
That’s a change from last year, when the iconic space that evokes Harry Potter-esque feelings among its diners was only open four days a week. Also new this year: There is no extra charge for beverages. In addition, the Tudor Room has returned to offering an IU student discount after 1 p.m. and children’s pricing.
The Tudor Room is open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Sunday brunch.
Interested in the brunch menu? Here’s a peek at what to expect:
- Traditional breakfast items such as eggs, bacon and sausage.
- The omelet bar is back.
- A new waffle bar will be available with a variety of toppings.
- The dessert table is still available.
- There is no extra charge for non-alcoholic drinks, and beer and wine are available at an extra cost.
Cost per weekday:
- Adults: $15.99
- Seniors 65+: $13.99
- IU students after 1 p.m.: $13.99
- Children 12 and under: $12.99
Cost for Sunday brunch:
- Adults: $21.99
- Seniors 65+: $18.99
- IU students after 1 p.m.: $18.99
- Children 12 and under: $15.99
Reservations are encouraged but not required.