Register for upcoming financial wellness series
If you’re feeling stressed about your finances, you’re not alone. Over 70% of employees in the United States report that their financial stress has increased over the past year, which in turn has affected their mental and physical health, as well as workplace productivity.
Building your financial know-how is one of the best things you can do to invest in your financial health and overall well-being.
To help you take that first step toward financial fitness, IU Human Resources has teamed up with campus and industry experts to offer a series of lunch-and-learn sessions to increase financial literacy while focusing on actionable steps to develop healthier financial habits. The sessions are open to all ages and will feature discussions on setting goals, saving for college the smart way, maximizing IU benefits and more.
Follow the links below to learn more or to register. Some sessions are geared toward specific groups, so be sure to review the registration page to make sure the information being presented is applicable to you.
All workshops take place from noon to 1 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Sept. 1: Focus On: Life, Disability and Accident Insurance.
- Sept. 2: Focus On: Investing Confidently for Your Future (select virtual event from drop-down menu).
- Sept. 8: Focus On: How Consolidating Retirement Accounts Could Help You Save Time and Money (select virtual event from drop-down menu).
- Sept. 20: Focus On: Indiana College Choice 529 Plan and IU Tuition Benefit.
- Oct. 21: Focus On: Defeating the Student Loan Debt Monster.
- Oct. 25: Focus On: Health Savings Accounts — The Best Retirement Account Ever.
- Nov. 15: Focus On: How Consolidating Retirement Accounts Could Help You Save Time and Money (select virtual event from drop-down menu).
For questions about the series, contact IU Human Resources at email@example.com.