Holiday hours for COVID-19 testing
With Thanksgiving just a couple of weeks away, make note of the COVID-19 testing schedule during the holiday week.
The below changes will be in effect for the week of Nov. 22.
Required COVID Check testing
- There will be no required COVID Check testing during the holiday week.
Voluntary asymptomatic testing
- There will be no voluntary asymptomatic testing on any campus during the holiday week.
- If you need an asymptomatic test during this time, community testing sites are available throughout Indiana, and at-home tests are available at some pharmacy retailers.
- IU Bloomington: Symptomatic testing through the symptom checker will be available Nov. 22 and 23. Additional limited symptomatic testing will be available Nov. 22 and 23 for students through appointments at the Student Health Center.
- IUPUI: Symptomatic testing through the symptom checker will be available Nov. 22 and 23. Additional limited symptomatic testing will be available for students Nov. 22 and 23 through appointments at the Campus Center Student Health Clinic. Call 317-274-2274 to make an appointment.
- Regional campuses: Symptomatic testing will not be available on campus the week of Nov. 22.
- If you need symptomatic testing during the time when it isn’t available on your campus, call your primary care provider, visit one of the community testing sites available throughout Indiana or use an at-home test from a pharmacy retailer.
All testing will resume as normal following the Thanksgiving holiday week on Nov. 29.
Amanda Roach is a senior communications consultant in the Office of the Vice President for Communications and Marketing.